|REEDS BOSTON TERRIERS
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh
hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are
Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second
Lost time can never be found.
God answers our prayers in His time........not ours.
I WILL LEND YOU A BOSTON TERRIER
I will lend to you for a while, a Boston terrier pup, God said.
For you to love him while he lives and mourn him when he's dead
Maybe for twelve or fourteen years, or maybe two or three
But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for me?
He'll bring his charms to gladden you, and should his stay be brief,
You'll always have his memories as solace for your grief.
I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return,
But there are lessons taught below I want this pup to learn.
I've looked the whole world over in search of teachers true,
And from the folk that crowds life's land, I have chosen you.
Now will you give him all your love, nor think the labor vain,
Nor hate me when I come to take my Boston back again.
I fancied that I heard them say, "Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done",
For all the joys this Boston will bring, the risk of grief we'll run.
We'll shelter him with tenderness, we'll love him while we may,
And for the happiness we have known, forever grateful stay.
But should you call him back much sooner than we've planned,
If, by our love, we've managed, your wished to achieve,
The memory of him and his love, will help us while we grieve.
When our faithful bundle departs this world of strife,
We'll have yet another Boston and love him all his life.
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been
in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you
are there, because I love you so.
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's
~Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and
has four legs!
|Did someone lose
|Why dogs bite people
|You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true to the last
beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such